Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Gun Holsters Unlimited is deeply committed to your right to privacy and takes your privacy seriously. We have very strict privacy policies and we strive to keep your personal and financial information secure.
In order for each customer to buy our products, Gun Holsters Unlimited requires each customer to provide us with personal information (collectively 'Personally Identifiable Information'). Personally Identifiable Information is only captured when a visitor signs in to the site and/or buys products from our web site.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information on you when you register on our site, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following Personally Identifiable Information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. You may, however, visit the site anonymously.
What Do We Use Your Personal Information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our web site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product you requested.
- To send periodic e-mails. The e-mail address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, or related product information, etc. You may always opt at any time via the "My Account" section of our site.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We strive to make certain that our servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider's database, only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information/credit information will not be stored on our servers.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other third parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Do We Comply With The California Online Privacy Protection Act?
We are compliant with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. To comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act, our website meets the following criteria:
- We have specified "what information we collect" above.
- We have a membership area where you may view or make changes to any personally identifiable information on our website. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into our website and going to the 'My Account' page.
Lost or Stolen Data
Gun Holsters Unlimited has numerous security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, destruction and alteration of the information that you provide us or we obtain from you. However, we will have no liability to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, destruction, or alternation.
- Post these changes on this page.
This policy was last modified on April 20, 2014.